- You know places only because there’s a mountain to climb in or around that area
- Your bucket list of places to go have mountains written all over it.
- Your second home is somewhere inside a forest located several hundred feet above sea level.
- You carry a tent, sleeping bag, cook set, water canister and headlamp inside you backpack. Or in the trunk of your car.
- You use garbage bags to keep your clothes and gadgets dry.
- Your backpacks have rain covers even if it isn’t raining.
- You can neatly put all your (climbing) stuff inside a back pack in less than ten minutes.
- You think Zip locks and condoms are the best waterproofing materials ever made.
- Trek shorts/ pants and dry fit/cotton shirts are your best casuals.
- Bandanas, shoals, scarf and towels mean one and all the same to you.
- You wear leggings and arm bands under your trekking apparel.
- You only use three types of footwear- trek shoes, trek sandals and slippers.
- You buy everything in an a mall called outdoor shop.
- Your best form of transportation is hiking or hitch hiking.
- Your best photos are usually with the clouds, the sunrise/sunset and everything else is below.
- You can sleep comfortably anywhere but inside your house.
- Comfort room is never a problem when you are outdoors.
- You hang out with people who deny they have, all of the above!
» climber, culture, hiker, mountaineers, personality, tips, traits
» Backpacking, Featured, Gears & Equipments, Outdoor Blogging, Top Stories » 19 Signs You’re a Hiker By Heart