First, let me just say for once that last 2009, my outdoor travels took its steepest dive if we talk about numbers. Compared to the previous year of 2008, the total number of outdoor activities I made can be lumped in just one month! Pretty depressing, for obvious reasons.
But that’s not to say, I didn’t have any rock solid outdoor adventure or outdoor related activity I’m proud of last 2009. To give due recognition to those activities and people who made it all possible for us, I’ll enumerate the top five activity which I think made an impact on my outdoor lifestyle for 2010. Here’s my list, in no particular order and it’s corresponding links!
- The 15th Mindanao Forum and Climb in Oroquieta City‘s Mt. Malindang (North Peak). My post about this can be read here, here, and here. The wonderful MOAP side trip is also part of this awesome experience.
- My nth trip to Cannibad, the not so secret paradise with Ligaya and the Kalinawan Adventure we had.
- The Night Trek we did towards Lake Maughan with my buddies. A whole new experience in the same outdoor place. Another Lake Maughan trek series, which actually included a side trip to the various other falls in Tboli South Cotabato.
- Samal Adventures with my first ever outdoor buddies. (Post in progress…)
- The SocSKSarGen Bloggers Photojournalism Workshop with Jojie Alcantara and the various outdoor related blogging activities I made (commentaries, equipment, gears, organizations, etc..).really made an impact of the lifestyle I’m living.
To all the people I’m with during these events, and for those who made it all possible, I thank you all. I made good friends indeed. Now, I’m looking forward to more outdoor activities in 2010. So if anyone have any good suggestions or events to attend to, drop a comment here!!!